- How are your customs made?
- All customs start life either as a production piece or a DIY platform.
All 8” and 3” Dunnys come pre-painted with another artist’s work, so the paint is stripped, and a new basecoat spraypainted on.
All 8” and 4” Munnys and 8” Qees come blank.
I then use a mixture of metallic spraypaint and acrylic applied with a brush to create my own, unique, artwork.
No two pieces i create are the same!
- Can i commission a custom artwork?
If you have a particular idea or have seen some of my previous work you really liked, please contact me and we can discuss the design!
A commissioned piece costs no more than a custom you’ll find in my store, and will cost even less if you provide the platform.
To request a custom, please contact me at cris @crisrose.co.uk
- Where can i see more of your customs?
- Almost all my previous work can be seen on my Flickr Set here:
Feel free to add me as a contact! :D
My work can also be seen in stores such as Orbital in London and GoGoPlastic in Birmingham, or in shows worldwide.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.